- Industry FW
- Industrial Workers
- Application to get approval from Industrial Development Bureau
- Conduct local recruiting in job referral center
- Apply no violation of Labor Law certificate from local authority
- Apply Letter of first-time recruitment from Ministry of Labor
- Apply letter of visa permit from Ministry of Labor
- Apply accreditation documents from Embassies
- Recruitment processing in foreigner countries
Required Application Documents
- One: Industrial Classification System Project by Industrial Development Bureau
Copy of Certificate of Business Registration, copy of Factory Registration Certificate, copy of Alteration Register Form, copy of Principle ID
Company profile, main production products and products functional description
Factory production map and factory floor map
Factory layout plan.
Property Directory, Balance Sheet.
Machinery and equipment not included in the taxable inventory shall attach copies of invoices for purchase and customs declaration forms.
- Two: Domestic Transfer Contract
photocopy of Certificate of Business Registration, photocopy of Factory Registration Certificate, photocopy of Limited Liability Company Alteration Register Form, photocopy of Principle ID
Original copy of insured labors year and 2 months before applying for foreign workers
Original document in conformity with Article 7 and continuing hiring contract of foreigner workers
The original Talent Search Certificate
Tentative Job description of foreign workers
No violation of Labor Law certificate.
- Three: Manufacturing Workers
Copy of Construction Projects Registration Certificate, Alteration Register Form, and copy of principle ID.
Copy of Constriction Project bidding-winning contract
Engineering manpower needs and proof document
Government constriction project proposal, project amount, duration of constriction proof documents